Serve the sorority on a more local level by directly interacting with collegiate chapters and members.
The Sigma Alpha Chapter Consultant program exists to provide consistent and timely delivery of Sorority services, resources and communications; to provide a consistent and timely review and evaluation of chapter activities for alignment with the Sorority’s mission, objective and policies; and to support, mentor and guide chapter officers in the performance of their duties for the ultimate successful operation of the collegiate chapters. Chapter Consultants will work as a team with the Collegiate Membership Director.
Chapter Consultant applicants shall have the following qualifications:
- Paid national alumna membership
- Knowledge of Sigma Alpha Sorority, its mission, history, objectives and policies
- Ability to travel throughout country and assigned region as a representative of the sorority, as necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, advisors and campus administrators
- Obtained a college diploma or equivalent
If you need more information or have questions, email the Collegiate Membership Director at email@example.com.